Saturday, June 30, 2012

No news. Just pics.

Still no word from Dr. Weingart on recommended next steps. I emailed him on Monday and Tuesday and called his office on Thursday and Friday. Finally spoke with someone on Friday who said they'd track down an ETA on the final path report. I'm taking it as a sign from God to be patient. He's working on it.

So until we hear, here are some pics to enjoy. Thanks again for all your love and prayers. We are fed by them.

Love,
Kim

On our way to school. I promise, she does smile, but never when we have the camera out.
I think we have a Victoria Beckham on our hands


SGB's new swimsuit. Gotta get to the pool fast before she outgrows it!


Lazy Saturday morning in my favorite jammies and frog socks. 
Thanks Slutzkys and Kristin!



Jesus statue at the Basilica in Baltimore.
This is the wallpaper on my phone, which I always have with me, to remind me that He is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment