Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life is beautiful!

This I know for sure.

To all of you who have prayed for me, I humbly, on my hands and knees, thank you. Prayers have been answered! Glory be to God.

Had to say goodbye to Tad today as he returned to Atlanta. It was hard and I miss him already but I'm glad that he'll spend his first Father's Day with his SGB and G Dog. I know he is SO excited to see our babies again. Thinking about it warms me up inside. (Here's a photo of us at the restaurant where B&O Railways used to have its headquarters.)



Mom and I are making the best of things here in Baltimore. After our seventh day here, I still stand behind my Facebook posting, "Baltimore is beautiful." We went to the Baltimore Museum of Art and I was particularly taken in by the sculpture gardens.



  

I'm feeling great. Sometimes I forget when I reach up to scratch my head that there are staples there.
I still have some ways to go before feeling "normal". Like I have a hard time articulating my thoughts succinctly. And really have to concentrate to read lengthy paragraphs versus skimming text to get the gist. But even if those things don't come back, which I'm convinced they will, I will be fine. Perfect, in fact.

Got these books for SGB at the museum. Cannot wait to read them to her!



Love and thanks to you all!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Great updates, guys. Can't wait to see you back in Atlanta soon.
    XOXO
    -Erin S.

    ReplyDelete