Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Goodbye Baltimore!

If it were any other situation, I'd hate to be leaving Baltimore in the morning. But I am SO ready to get back to Tad, G Dog, and Sydney who is three months old today! Happy 3 months, SGB!

I bought her this little stuffed dog in a baby boutique today. Couldn't help myself.


Had my staples removed today. It really wasn't so bad. Mom videotaped it and all you can see is me smiling at Dr. Weingart. He's my hero.

The path report wasn't back yet, but he said it was likely an astrocytoma, or blah blah blah (something with seventeen syllables). I asked which I should hope for and he said the blah blah one, but not to look it up. Just live my life and be happy. Because the survival stats are old and they are generalized to the population at large. There's no accounting for my age, health, or successful tumor removal. And IF it comes back, we'll just do the surgery again.

So there it is. Until I hear otherwise, I'm living life and being happy.

Goodbye Baltimore. See you tomorrow Tad, SGB, and G Dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment