Wednesday, August 1, 2012

To my EMA family

Throughout my journey, I've been overwhelmed by the love and support of so many. This post is dedicated to my friends at EMA; the agency where I've worked for almost six years.

You guys are awesome.

I came from a smaller agency in Dallas where we were like family. I happily worked there for several years until Tad and I moved to Atlanta. When I came to EMA, I had expectations that working for a larger company would be different. There was no way it could have the same family-like " I got your back"-ness as my previous agency, I thought . Well, I was wrong. EMA is just a bigger family.

You all have been so understanding, patient, supportive, kind and thoughtful. I really couldn't ask for anything more. I remember when I first shared the news of my brain tumor at a staff meeting, people lined up to hug me. How loved that made me feel!

Thank you to my entire EMA family! And a special thanks to these people who have been beyond wonderful:

Lisa H.
Mary Field
Robin F.
Nicole R.
Kathy B.
Pete S.
Tom A.
Allison C.
Maghan C.
Marci G.
Erin S.
John N.

You all inspire me. Thank you!









4 comments:

  1. Kim, it is you who inspire us. We miss you being here so much so please come back as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, we adore you. Our family is not complete without you. We miss you so much. Thanks for being so strong and for inspiring us everyday. Love, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, thanks for sharing your story with all of us. Sending prayers up everyday. Stay strong and don't hesitate to ask if there's anything more I or any of us can do!

    ReplyDelete