Monday, August 6, 2012

Big week ahead!

So this is a big week. Four important events coming up!

Tomorrow (8/7), Tad and I go for my 2-month post-op MRI where they will check for recurrence. I feel good about it, although there is a hint of scan-xiety. I'm sure it will be clear, but your prayers would be mucho appreciated. We don't expect to hear the results until later in the week.

Wednesday (8/8), Mom and I fly up to Baltimore. Richard will meet us at Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on Thursday (8/9) for our two oncology consults. The first is a radiation oncology consult with Dr. Lawrence Kleinberg, and the second is a medical oncology consult with Dr. Stuart Grossman. We expect them to read my MRI scan and suggest follow-up treatments. I'm not really thinking or worrying too much about it. I figure, why rob today of its treasures worrying about what could happen tomorrow?

Back home Thursday night so we can gear up for Tad's birthday on Saturday (8/11) and my godparents' Steph and Mike Werner's marriage vow renewal.

Happy early Birthday, mi amore and Congratulations Aunt Stevie and Uncle Mike!

I leave you all with pics from this weekend. SGB's first trip to the pool.

So much love,

Kim







1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Kim, and anxiously awaiting good news from you. :) Please know you are in every thought and prayer (as well as are your sweet family). Please post an update when you are able to.

    SBG is absolutely adorable. I knnow your Momma is smitten. :)

    Virginia Wilson and family

    ReplyDelete