Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 2

I've already had my second radiation treatment. My treatments are at 7:45am from here on.

Today's was easy breezy. Much better than yesterday when I just didn't know what to expect. Here's a pic from yesterday, before my first treatment. My sweet husband is taking me until we're sure I can drive safely home.

Before 1st radiation treatment with sweet husband, Tad.

Today, I opened love-link messages from Mom & Dad, Maghan and Casey. Again, tears of joy!

I have the best family and friends in the world! You all are in my prayers that God blesses you as abundantly as He is blessing us. That you get back all that you are giving, and then some. That you receive His grace and peace all the days of your lives.

I love you all! Have a great day.
Kim

P.S. Sweet chicken biscuit pic.

I could feast on these arms! So much love to the square inch.



No comments:

Post a Comment