Monday, December 10, 2012

Quick update

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your continued prayers, love and good wishes. They are working.

My first round of chemo (Nov 12 - Nov 16) went fine. No nausea, fatigue or other side effects that were too bad. Praise the Lord! We are living our lives, super excited about Christmas, and really enjoying SGB and all of our blessings.

Had my blood work done last Thursday to determine if the first round of chemo impacted my white blood cell count and if we can continue with the next round. All my labs looked good, so we'll start round two this week.

Please know how much your prayers mean to me and my family. We are so grateful to you and the good Lord!

Merry Christmas and lots of love!

Sydney, 8 months, loves to Christmas shop!
 
Sydney's first Christmas tree! The next shot was of her putting the needles she pulled off in her mouth. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Your last few blog entries have been such a bright spot in my day. Although I don't respond that often lately, you are in my daily thoughts because you remain a part of our "special prayers" EACH night. Christmas will truly be a joyous event this year for your family. Only thing that makes me sad is that SGB is growing up TOO fast. What a doll. Please take and post a lot of pics this Christmas. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete