Thursday, November 8, 2012

Impeccable news

"Your MRI looks terrific." "Impeccable." "One of the best I've ever seen". -- Dr. Alfredo Voloschin

Praise the Lord! My scan was clear!

I start chemo (Temodar) next week as a measure to prevent the growth of any abnormal cells. The doc said that 95% of patients do perfectly well on Temodar. Common side effects are nausea and fatigue. But it's really a pretty tolerable chemotherapy.

I'm so thankful for all your prayers! God is so good!

Much love and gratitude,
Kim





2 comments:

  1. Praise God! What incredible news - thank you for sharing Kim and I can't wait to talk to you over the phone!!

    Big Hugs,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How abundantly God has rewarded you. Our prayers will always continue, however I only send my 2 guardian angels every other day or so now that things have improved somewhat. Please let me know when I may get them back full time over here. I really miss those guys.
    Don't fret, they are always available upon request ( the request is not for me, God approves all of those without exception).

    What a beautiful child Sydney is!,

    The very merriest of Christmas's to all of you,
    Ushugs

    ReplyDelete