Sunday, September 16, 2012

Team Kim

If you are friends or acquaintances with Jamie Stephens or Casey Palascak, you know how blessed you are. I met these amazing women at the University of Alabama in 1994. They are the real deal. Generous, loyal, and *fuh-uuun*!

They have done so much for me since I met them, but nothing compares to founding Team Kim.


Jamie, Casey (pregnant with Wesley), and I (pregnant with Sydney).
January 2012 in Carmel, CA.  


Team Kim is a group they created to show support for me and my family in our journey with brain cancer. The goal is raise $10,000 toward finding a cure. There are official webpages and everything. How awesome, right? I am so humbled by their friendship, support, and acts.

To learn more about Team Kim and ABC2's (Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure) Publix marathon/half marathon in Atlanta on March 17, 2013 (which I'm somehow going to run/walk/crawl):

visit the Team Kim Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/teamkimroberts

or, go to the ABC2 events page: http://events.abc2.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=1110&team_id=3670

There you can find information on how to donate, how to register for the marathon/half, and how to contact Jamie and Casey and tell them how awesome they are.




Jamie with the two preggers -- me and Casey
January 2012

Thanks so much to Casey, Jamie and all who support our family. I love you guys!



Biscuit Gallery

Ready for school!

 On the go, with her first boo boo on the noggin. :(

 
On way to Mass with bracelet from the Demings
and pew doll from the Stephens



No comments:

Post a Comment